gallery

mercoledì 10 giugno 2009

The rust doesn't destroy it, it turns

Photography and Post-production: Joseph Mayuga
Place: Florence, Italy.

This is one of my picture that I have taken this morning when I have gone out for a shoot. Fortunately it didn't rain, maybe it will rain this afternoon. I hope that it won't rain this night because I have to attend to a birthday.
In the next few days I will post the other pictures of this saturday morning shoot.

Questa è una delle foto che ho scattato stamattina quando sono andato fuori per fotografare. Fortunatamente non ha piovuto, forse pioverà nel pomeriggio. Spero che non piova questa notte perchè devo andare a un compleanno.
Nei prossimi giorni, posterò le altre foto di questa uscita fotografica del sabato mattino.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento